AniCura is convinced that high quality nutrition and preventative care are essential to the health and well-being of our pets. We are looking for a Nutrition and Preventative Care Specialist to join the team who is excited about accelerating AniCura's ambitions in these areas to the next level!
The new nutrition and preventative care specialist will be responsible for developing our nutrition expertise, capabilities and tools and disperse these across the regions and clinics. The role will report into the Group Procurement Manager, who is based in Amsterdam. The rest of the team is currently based in Stockholm.
The expectation on the role is to make nutrition a more integral part of the total health care offering in our clinics. We strive to enhance the level of nutrition expertise through training and education of all AniCura clinics and colleagues. Supported by tools and the right information, AniCurians will be enabled to recommend the right nutritional products and services to their patients depending on individual pet needs.
The key tasks in of the selected candidate will be to lead the design and execution of nutrition development projects together with internal stakeholders (clinics, Veterinary Quality team and the AniPlan organization) and with our selected nutrition partners.
The main development areas include education & training, nutrition service offering definitions, protocol design, nutrition recommendation solutions and quality frameworks.
The position requires interaction with multiple internal and external stakeholders across all AniCura markets and he/she will be instrumental for best-practice and knowledge sharing across AniCura. The selected candidate will be part of, and potentially lead, the AniCura nutrition board.
What do we offer
- A truly international work environment with ample development opportunities
- An open atmosphere and a chance to contribute to shaping the veterinary industry of the future
- Focus on personal development including internal and external training
- Autonomy with direct clinic contact
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Option to work (partly) remotely, also post Covid-19
Who are you?
- A licensed veterinarian (or have adjacent academic background) with 10+ years work experience within veterinary or nutrition product or service industry
- Experience in nutritional advisory and consultations, project management, preferably in commercial settings
- Experience with designing and conducting trainings
- Eager to drive change in dynamic environments and dare to challenge status quo
- Like to solve problems with your strong analytical skills
- Potentially have a specialist degree or specific training within nutrition and may have published scientific papers and communicated professionally about the topic
- Like to interact with people with various backgrounds across Europe
- Have strong verbal and written commmunication skills and are fluent in English
AniCura is one of Europe’s leading providers of high-quality veterinary care for companion animals.
AniCura offers a wide range of high-quality medical services covering preventive and basic health care as well as advanced diagnostics, internal medicine, intensive care, surgery, and orthopaedics. AniCura also provides rehabilitation, physiotherapy and dietary advice and offers selected nutrition and care products.
AniCura is present at 350 European locations and creates peace of mind for pet owners through excellent access and patient safety. Every year, AniCura’s 7,000 employees attend to more than 3 million companion animal patients. AniCura is a trusted training and referral body.
We shape the future of veterinary care together through co-operation and knowledge sharing in a values-based organization. We have a common passion for developing our business and offer the best service to our patients and customers; pets and their owners. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse AniCura. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status. AniCura® Shaping the future of veterinary care, together
If you are excited about this opportunity and you can't wait to join AniCura to deliver on its ambitions in nutrition and preventative care, then the AniCura Group Procurement team is looking forward to meet you!